Help Getting E-Mail to Work in Windows 10

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
I just updated to Windows 10 yesterday and I am having problems getting my E-Mail to work. I can't seem to get my E-Mail to sync, yet I followed all the instructions that I can find. I want some help bad because I just purchased K&L Trainz's brand new Norfolk and Western J you get a link via E-Mail where to download it. Can I please have some help?

Which email system are you using? Does it have a web interface?

I use Microsoft Outlook. I get the internet thru my local cable provider, Charter Communications, also. Hence my E-Mail ends in charter.net . As for the web interface, I don't know what you mean.

If its pure Microsoft outlook then outlook.live.com and sign in. If it was outlook express then that was a mail client that is no longer supported.

pm me your email address and perhaps I can tell a little more from that. Do not post it in the forum as the bots will pick it up.

Thanks
Cheerio John

UPDATE:
With my Dad's help, who's the computer guy in our house, we discovered that I was connected to the wrong server. Now that that's corrected, I must wait for my E-Mail to sync which, according for my Dad, could take hours.

Back