Help! Can't Register Game :/

xxxZ0M8I3xxx

I recently bought a bundle with Trainz 12 and a bunch of DLC for it to play with a friend. I got it registered through steam and the game runs just fine but it won't let me go on multiplayer because the game code is not registered and linked to my account. However, When I try to put the code in and register, It tells me that it's incorrect or invalid. I have proof of purchase (Just bought it yesterday) and I've tried retyping it in to register as well as trying to register the DLC codes on the site but nothing is working.

Is there anyone out there that can help me figure this out please? I tried to contact the helpdesk but it's a dead link for me and keeps timing out.

Thank you in advance :)
-Tim

Welcome to the forums.

If I remember correctly, Steam games come with a CD Key option that should give you a key beginning with ATR - use this on the serial number registration page.

If that does not work, the Helpdesk link at the top of the page should work.

Shane

Thank you very much Shane :) The CD Key that you mentioned is the one that I've been trying to register with and having no luck.

Thank you for mentioning the helpdesk link at the top though! I've been searching all day to try and find an answer myself before asking and completely over looked that..lol.

I'll try contacting the helpdesk and see if I can't get this all sorted out.

Thank you very much :)
-Tim

No problem - hopefully the Helpdesk will work out what's going on. They are normally pretty good at dealing with that kind of thing.

Only one thing though - keep an eye out on the Helpdesk system for any replies in case they don't send an email out.

Shane

Back