Having Problems

DoyleChris

I have been working on a layout of my own to run trains on. I modified the USA region so i had the CSX Switch Stand, but the other day i noticed that my switchs wheren't being put in automaticlly i checked the region and its fine. Now when i go to look at my Route it says i have 6 unkown things that have my kuid on them im not sure wahts going on but could somebody help me.

I have been working on a layout of my own to run trains on. I modified the USA region so i had the CSX Switch Stand, but the other day i noticed that my switchs wheren't being put in automaticlly i checked the region and its fine. Now when i go to look at my Route it says i have 6 unkown things that have my kuid on them im not sure wahts going on but could somebody help me.

Hello

It looks like you've got missing dependencies, what version of Trainz have got?, if 06 CMP tell which dependencies are missing or if 04 use TrainzObjectz.

Can you list here the 6 missing assets.

Regards

Ahsan:)

TS09

Hi Ashan and any one else what things I found in November news letter and put it on with TC1&2 now I can't get all the way on it starts to put put it in and stops and goes back to everything on the main sceen so can you tell me want happen cause I can't get on Mario

Hi Ashan and any one else what things I found in November news letter and put it on with TC1&2 now I can't get all the way on it starts to put put it in and stops and goes back to everything on the main sceen so can you tell me want happen cause I can't get on Mario

Hello Mario

You need give me more info here, are you talking about the small service pack for TC3?

Regards

TR09

No since I put in whatever from TR09 TC1&2 though it and the start up goes all the way to it load up and goes back to the main screen were everything is on I hope I don't have to download it again least than two month needed a new NDIVA Mario

TC3 not TR09

Hi if TC3 has on get on toTRS06 hit start and does nothing on TC1&2 it goes thru the begining and goes to come on and goes back to main screen and try again and the same thing keeps happening can you tell me now Mario:(

Hi if TC3 has on get on toTRS06 hit start and does nothing on TC1&2 it goes thru the begining and goes to come on and goes back to main screen and try again and the same thing keeps happening can you tell me now Mario:(

Hello Mario

First of all have you ran TrainzDiag to see if your PC passes all tests to run TC3?

Secondly what's your PC spec?

Thirdly what version of windows is your PC running?

Regards

Ashan Windows XP Professions with SP 3 and have a 250gig and Nvidia is a GE FORCE Mario

Last edited:
Back