Have you got items waiting to be approved on the DLS?

Joe_T

Trainz user since 2003
Hi all can anyone post in here if you have items waiting to be approved and have been waiting longer than the 27th of Janurary?

Thats all well and good but when one creator has 30+ items waiting to be approved and 17 of them have been waiting nearly 2 weeks its a bit rich sorry it has to be said. FIRE Alan Yeomans and hire me to look after the DLS pay me £20k and I will do it 7 days a week 52 weeks of the year

Just settle down and send a message to the help desk. Things are probably very busy over there. I was in your boat last week, and I sent the Help desk a message and a day later they looked after.

Thats all well and good but when one creator has 30+ items waiting to be approved and 17 of them have been waiting nearly 2 weeks its a bit rich sorry it has to be said. FIRE Alan Yeomans and hire me to look after the DLS pay me £20k and I will do it 7 days a week 52 weeks of the year

The problem is related to the modifications they are making to accept content that uses the new TC3 and TRS2009 features.

If it helps of the 80+ items I've been trying to upload since early January, 23 were released to the DLS this morning so things are now moving.

By the way it's Lionel who is involved with the DLS upgrade not Alan.

Cheerio John

Is Alan actually still working there, as he hasn't posted on the forums for quite a while, may be he has been given other duties......

Cheerz. ex.

Last edited:
Back