Happy Birthday Willem2

Hi Craig,

Had a great day and no hangover, done a lot of training (like an Olympian) for this over the years with our local Qld amber. :hehe: :hehe:
Going back for seconds today with the family, and then there is Fathersday next week-end, things are looking pretty good. :confused: :confused:

Cheers,

Bill.

Hi Craig,

Had a great day and no hangover, done a lot of training (like an Olympian) for this over the years with our local Qld amber. :hehe: :hehe:
Going back for seconds today with the family, and then there is Fathersday next week-end, things are looking pretty good. :confused: :confused:

Cheers,

Bill.
I like your forward planning Bill, I have done the same in the past :hehe: .

Where I once worked if someone was having a birthday we would buy some beers and something to eat and share this around at lunch time. Even some of the Big Bosses would come at times. However, they decided to shut the place down so we where having more parties. I was in Payroll so each day or so I would check out employees records for someone having a birthday ...... and I found heaps of them :hehe: , when I could not find one we would just say "stuff it" and have a party :hehe:

Craig
:):):)

Thanks Col,

I did have a good one, I am now getting ready for Fathersday. :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Cheers,

Bill.

My belated best wishes for your birthday.... You know you're getting old when everything hurts. And what doesn't hurt doesn't work...:hehe:
Dennis aka Snowhill

Back