HAPPY BIRTHDAY...Paperpusher

Alex99al

CLOSED
Hey gang,
It's good ol' Alex99al again and today it's paperpusher's birthday, so lets make it a very special one. I'll start with a message from me.
*GG1 salute. 5 Pennsylvania Railroad GG1s arrive and start playing "Happy Birthday" on their horns.* Happy, happy birthday. From all of us to you. We wish you a happy birthday, 'cause you mean the world to us. *Imatating James Brown* James Brown ain't got nothin' on you. HUNH! Oh yeah, it's your birthday, your very special day. You gotta take life and live it to the fullest. HUNH!
*normal voice*
Have a swell birthday and don't get locked in station with the creepy beast they call the Station Master From the 3rd Dimension. :hehe: Don't worry, I know he doesn't exist, but how can you be sure I'm not the Station Master From the 3rd Dimension. :hehe: I'm kidding.

Hey gang,
It's good ol' Alex99al again and today it's paperpusher's birthday, so lets make it a very special one. I'll start with a message from me.
*GG1 salute. 5 Pennsylvania Railroad GG1s arrive and start playing "Happy Birthday" on their horns.* Happy, happy birthday. From all of us to you. We wish you a happy birthday, 'cause you mean the world to us. *Imatating James Brown* James Brown ain't got nothin' on you. HUNH! Oh yeah, it's your birthday, your very special day. You gotta take life and live it to the fullest. HUNH!
*normal voice*
Have a swell birthday and don't get locked in station with the creepy beast they call the Station Master From the 3rd Dimension. :hehe: Don't worry, I know he doesn't exist, but how can you be sure I'm not the Station Master From the 3rd Dimension. :hehe: I'm kidding.

and not to mention a fun filled and safe one!;)

Back