Happy Birthday Joostan

Hey Onno,.

thank you too buddy, erg fijn van je te horen en zie je bent meer en meer een "Ed" follower helping people around in trainz, most appreciated, you are a good fellow!

Have a nice rainy Trainz sunday

Roy and Ning and Djoetje:)

G'day Roy, hope you had a great day, nice and relaxed, give my wishes to Ning and Djoetje hope they are both fine.
regards
Barrie

Well Happy Birthday..May you have many more..Think about you guys a lot..You and Ning and the Deer..Hugs and Stuff..

Good morning the day after....
noop just one little beer but a very relax day and afternoon sundea treat with Ning in the iceroom parlour...yummie all those calories.
Thanks AJ Fox for the very kind post most appreciated.
Ning stays with me this week and in 3 weeks she comes back and we celebrate her birthday nov. 17th, easy both in the same month.
She say hello too and ask how you are doing lately.

Ning,Roy and Djoetje:wave:

Hi Barrie thanks for adding to the fest!
Yes we had a very relax day, got up at 4:30 half an hour to early but Trainz keeps me busy till 11:00 am we go for a swim downstairs 2 hours training and hanging out at the pool.
Ning says hello to you too and says Djoetje is doing very well!

Have a great week

Ning, Roy and Djoetje:cool:

Goodday Bill,

thanks mate for the nice post, erg leuk een goeie wens te onvangen en maakt de dag extra feestelijk!
Say helloo to the family also from Ning and have a greeat week!

Roy, Ning and Djoetje:)

Evening Peggy and Bob,

thanks for the wishes and Ning will forward hugs n stuff to Djoetje also when she go back home friday or weekend...
We wish Peggy a speedy recovery and yes swimming is very good for the body and joints as no weight is transferred and the body is easier to do the gym for strength.

Nin, Roy and Djoetje:)

Thanks for all you have done Roy! Happy belated birthday.
Tri-fold-Train-Birthday-Greeting-Card-PKP24627__46020.1332366542.600.600.jpg

Hi Paul,
Wow, thank you for the beautiful bd card. Big hug from Ning she is surprised and delighted with the attention and kind of posts receiving, most awarding to see how many real trainz friends we have.
Again to all of you a big hug and thanks!

Ning, Roy and Djoetje:cool:

thank you TJ, Thaion,Casper,

Ning wants to share this most calories post chocolate fondue for my BD.

20131103_153950.jpg

Ning, Roy and Djoetje:wave:

Good Morning all,

thanks Muntanay on my way to 66 but here in Thailand they call it already 66 like when you're just born you are already 1 year old or when one dies he is 1 year older if that helps...:hehe:

Still enjoy the sundae but man way to much chocolate.

ya'll have a great week!

Roy, Ning and Djoetje:wave:

Back