Happy Birthday at 83 Young

Happy Birthday Peter, and thanks for all of the help that you provided me on Content Creation Support.

Joe

Many happy returns of the day, Peter! Hope you continue to enjoy your Trainz for many more birthdays!

Thank you all. I am pleased and honoured by your kind comments and I look forward to saying much the same next year and maybe the year after that.

In passing, I would like to reassure you that my birthdate is correct and I do live in Adelaide.

Peter

Ed

I am confident about more of a future than that but as an ex-engineer I am reluctant to make delivery promises I can't guarantee to keep. I'll ride with trainz as long as I can, if only to see where it goes next.

Peter

as an ex-engineer I am reluctant to make delivery promises I can't guarantee to keep.

That gave me a chuckle; the result of occupational related learning experience! Very pragmatic of you Sir! Let us hope the Big Boss extends your project deadline indefinitely!

Well Peter... 83!

Well Peter... 83! It turns out you did take good care of yourself and did live this long! Congrats!

Dave

Back