GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

WIP: Elektro-Fahrerstandkarren EK 2002 der Maschinenfabrik Esslingen

EK-2002.jpg

Mick,
That loco is somewhat later, a Baldwin of 1886, and would probably dwarf this little thing. She worked up in Oregon, which was where that film was shot. The loco I am building is the Union Pacific 116 class, which was stationed on the UP's Utah Division starting in 1868. One member of the class is rather famous. ;)
up119_by_trainboi-dcr0qck.png

Mick,
That loco is somewhat later, a Baldwin of 1886, and would probably dwarf this little thing. She worked up in Oregon, which was where that film was shot. The loco I am building is the Union Pacific 116 class, which was stationed on the UP's Utah Division starting in 1868. One member of the class is rather famous. ;)
up119_by_trainboi-dcr0qck.png

I think at least one was a Danforth as well... Your engine is really coming along! I daresay it even rivals a certain other model of the engine...

The General is also made by Rogers, same with Sierra Railroad No.3 (The Movie Star). I know, 119 is one of the two.

We had our own version of the Roadrailer (spelled RoadRailer) here in the U.S. and was primarily operated by Norfolk Southern, though they ended it not that long ago. You'll notice that all the trailers have 'Triple Crown Services; on the side. That's the name Norfolk Southern named their RoadRailer. The name 'Triple Crown Services' also relates to Norfolk Southern in several other ways. Not only is the Triple Crown the ultimate award in horse racing, but Norfolk Southern calls itself 'The Thoroughbred of Transportation' and they have the outline of a horsehead in their logo. Anyway, here's two videos, the first one features a RoadRailer speeding down the tracks and the second allows for a closer look at the cars that make up a RoadRailer train.

Video 1:

Link to video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwxX1YntL3A&t=9s

Back