GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Thanks for the kind words all!

Managed to get the workbench cleared, for now.
SOO-Tower-2.jpg

You guys doing the fantastic work on the Amtrak cars . So cool BTW . Have anyone done early Amtrak consist ? Not asking to do . I like the work you've shown . Just a Q

Matt

I actually have some cars of the Heritage Fleet planned as well as the Viewliner cars already in the works

This is becoming a serious pain. Only a side drawing available, no way to find actual dimensions, and a waning interest may relegate it to the recycle bin.

CP-GP20C-ECO.jpg

Besides, there seems to be another trainz model floating around somewhere....

Figured out where I was going wrong. Refused to believe that this GP20 had a different truck center than the old GP20(GP9). The centers are more like a GP38. Anyway, worked that out and started on the mapping and paint, plus a little more added detail to the trucks.
Not-giving-up%21.jpg

This is becoming a serious pain. Only a side drawing available, no way to find actual dimensions, and a waning interest may relegate it to the recycle bin.

CP-GP20C-ECO.jpg

Besides, there seems to be another trainz model floating around somewhere....

Hey, if you are having issues with motivation, dont delete it completely, just work on something you want to do more

50731014857_0aca187d37_b.jpg

My latest model WIP... :) rendered in TRS19 for the first time. Currently working on finishing up the rods to apply to the bogey, and then comes the tender...

image0.png

Got the model into Substance Painter, textures need to be refined but it’s going great for me. Time to put the paint and decals on it.

Back