GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

WIP: Locomotive Shed Joehstadt

A locomotive shed in Joehstadt of the Pressnitz Valley Railway (German: Preßnitztalbahn) which is a narrow gauge railway line in Saxony, Germany.

Locomotive-Shed-Joehstadt.jpg

Locomotive-Shed-Joehstadt.jpg

Hello mick1960,

nice to see somebody takes care to do some objects of the "Press" :)
Do you plan to create a route representing that museum RR?

At some weekends in the 90's I have been working in front of that shed digging out some rock material for the waste water pipe between the shed and the wast water disposel. Alco (probably in 1994) I organiced a historical switch stand and restored it and carried it (in pices) inside the baggage car of an ordinary passanger train to "Bärenstein" RR-Station where the museum people used to pick it up by truck. Back that time these passanger trains still used to be equipped with such a baggage car but some month later these baggage cars became unused.

Later I visited that museum railwas from time to time - I should do that a little more often :)

Greetings from Chemnitz - Your's TUME :)

Does anyone here know how to get rid of the error message "Lowest mesh is over 500" when importing to T:ANE? I cannot seem to find a straightforward answer from Google searches and Trainz related forums.

Everyone's work is looking good, keep creating!

Does anyone here know how to get rid of the error message "Lowest mesh is over 500" when importing to T:ANE? I cannot seem to find a straightforward answer from Google searches and Trainz related forums.

Everyone's work is looking good, keep creating!

This should only be a warning, no? It means you have not made Level Of Detail (LOD) meshes or your lowest LOD is over 500 polys.

nice to see somebody takes care to do some objects of the "Press" :)
Do you plan to create a route representing that museum RR?

Hey TUME,

you should have a closer look here ;)
Steyrtal is building an impressive fictive model railroad from Freital-Hainsberg to Jöhstadt.

At some weekends in the 90's I have been working in front of that shed …
Thanks for that story! Would love to do so too, but thats half across germany for me…

Cheers
Sachsenbahner

No sir it is not. I plan on just doing my own thing with it. It'll be a while before coming all together. I am slow at getting my stuff working. Mainly to due my work, and doctor's visits. I honestly don't know if people will able to reskin my stuff, due to the way I texture it. I use a different method than mapping.

And here is what my reefer may look like. I'm still playing around with what kind of imagery I am going to use, as well as car color. But this is something I threw together to see how it might look. As you can see I misspelled spring water. It say Sping Water.

yOYsUwe.jpg
(img)

Rock On!
~Dusten

Thank you sir. I'm still playing with the color layout. I'm really liking this Chocolate and Green style.

WgUJUvE.jpg
{img}

Rock On!
~Dusten

Back