GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Anyone think my WIP cylindrical hopper has too many faces on the curved edges? It crossed my mind, but I figure it will be reduced with LOD changes.

Open to any comments, I'm a Blender newbie.

XU class? PM me if you want any help at all! I'm more than happy to fuel the WA modelling scene.

Oh my gosh! a guy that cant let something go!
But anywho.... Talks of Gmax and blender. anyone has a good leaner how to's videos for them? One that a autistic man like myself can easier get the jist of using a 3D Modal program.

Take it easy buddy it's all in good fun :)

It's almost done. Just redoing some things. Cutting polys mainly.

ec8dc1eb64afb1e834d4cf57699c2226.jpg

Rock On!
~Dusten

Backhead of the locomotive.

02b95bc39acade61f162976b5cf8d6c0.jpg

Rock On!
~Dusten

Where's the shotgun that's supposed to be hanging on that rack on the right? And where's the moonshine? I see only an empty jug. I assume that it burns wood, as I noticed that there's a hatchet laying next to the wooden box on the left. Also, with the empty moonshine jug in the cab, maybe adding some deer antlers on the headlight would be a good addition.

The shotgun is on the 2-8-0. There is a revolver in the tool box, and that jug is full my friend. There is no jug in the cab, those are oil cans. :)

Rock On!
~Dusten

Can you make a Western Cullen Hayes Crossing set? Or a mix & Match set?

I don't post on here as much as i should probably do, but I do have a WC Hayes Model 10 set in progress both 12x24 and 12x20 inch lights since you were wondering. The 12x24's are nearly finished and just started on the 12x20's. The set once released would total in around 50+ crossing item's. :wave:

3ab6d01d0af8006bb2d561e65518b81b.png

Cheers,

~Andrew R.

If you look closely, the top tool on the left isn't in the bracket closest to the camera, it's completely outside. The bottom tool is having a similar issue, except instead of being completely outside the bracket, it's clipping into it.

-Ben

Ok I got ya. Yeah I'll fix it. In the mean time; I'm experimenting with a tank engine for someone. A custom plantation engine of sorts

883ddc62ead428d9d86ea14f18557c1f.jpg

Rock On!
~Dusten

Back