Galaxy Railways Big 1

It finally happened. AND MORE GOOD NEWS, Charlie studios is releasing some one baseboard routes of...*drumroll*......... THE PLANETS FROM THE GALAXY RAILWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it includes a planet destiny.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, he doesn't have a server, but you can find him on the Leiji Matsumoto Fan Server

Yes, and he's almost done with it. He just has to finish one last station on one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno how the other guys did their build, but mine is currently in progress. I messed up the textures while converting somehow, yes, i use Blender for editing the models, i know it's probably a bad idea. But Blender is the one i understand the most for 3D modelling.

These screenshots below shows what it looks like in my trs19 currently:
20231106215625_1.jpg
20231106220715_1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure. Maybe if i can somehow find a place where it's safe from the copyright system. Probably. I need someone to help me fix the texture currently. I can handle the modeling for now.

Texturing is hard to do, especially when you're new at it. And judging by things, and the pictures you've provided above, you'd need to do a little bit of work in order to make said textures work.

I'm personally not good at texturing myself, but I do know that there is a way to do it in Blender that I've yet to discover.

And probably elsewhere.

The original model has a render technique called 'render to texture' applied to it. I believe it's a 3Dsmax exclusive feature. It was already a nightmare enough to work with if you are a reskiner. I'm not really looking forward to fixing this without any help.

I'm sure there is a simpler way in Blender. I myself still a newbie even though i've been using it for other games for at least 3 years

Yeah, you certainly have to be dedicated to your work to figure stuff like that out. What you would need to do is go through each individual section of a part of the model to apply the right texture. And that's a difficult job in itself.

I dunno what's it called, it's still early in the process of making. You can see it in the anime Big One, that it has some kind of mechanism instead of whistle like in real life Big Boys.

I already located and modeled it. Just didn't have the time to take a picture of it as of now. The whistle steam attachment works too.

Back