For sale in the UK - Large 00/HO model railway collection

jammydodger

Hello all,
I live in North Lincolnshire, England, and have my entire model railway collection up for sale. Everything is up for sale in whatever packages you may desire, e.g. from a single locomotive to a whole load.
I have a large (ish, consider the size of average Joe's model railway not bloomin' 2 rooms big with a million trains large) collection of 00/HO rollingstock, buildings, accessories and track.
What's up for sale, then?
Controllers:
1x Hornby standard controller
1x Gaugemaster Combi (very good controller! 1 track plus accessories)
1x Gaugemaster Model D (again, very good controller! 2 tracks plus accessories)

Track:
Large collection of Hornby and Peco track. All track plus spares required for the Hornby trackmat (this may be the old trackmat) as well as the contents of a Peco Starter Track set (curves, straights and points).

Enquire for more information using the email link under my profile or send to lookwhatyouvedonenow(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk

Locomotives and stock:
Large collection of Hornby and Bachmann locomotives, with 1 Lima French locomotive too.
Most locomotives are BR or the big 4, but I have a Virgin 2 car HST set also.
Examples are:
*won from the Hornby January Competition 2010* Standard Class 4 (early) 75005 *opened once, only tender ever removed from box, never run, perfect condition,
Class 20 BR Blue
BR Black (late) Class 4MT
Private owner red J94 'Harry'
Eurostar 2 car set in special box
BR Departemental Grey Class 08
LNER Teak composite coaches + brake
BR Crimson and Cream parcels coach
BR Black (early) 5700 class Pannier tank
Large collection of fabulous Dapol wagons

Enquire for more information using the email link under my profile or send to lookwhatyouvedonenow(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk

Buildings (examples, this is nearly all):
Hornby country station pack + spares
Hornby cottage + spares
Hornby water tower (brick)
Various other buildings by unknown companies, like:
Single track, older (steam era) locomotive shed
2 floor, small white cottage

Other bits:
Lichens
Hedges
etc

Also for sale is the board on which the railway is! It is just above the size of the trackmat. Well built, by my dad in fact. Brilliant work he's done on it. Not a single repair in, what, about 6 or 7 years at least.

Know where to enquire? :hehe:

Back