For Meatloaf747 and/orJCitron

Cactushead

Well fiddle. It seems the more questions I ask, the more confused I get:D. Okay, in words of one syllable or less, how do I set this 'puter up as 'administrator, and how do I set it for 64 bit depth? TIA Cactushead.:confused:

Whilst I'm neither of those, I can advise at least on the first one (although it will not be one syllable words)

Running as administrator - you can either right-click the Trainz shortcut and use Run as Administrator or you can right click > Properties > Compatibility then tick the bottom box then click OK.

64 bit depth - not sure what you are referring to here.

Shane

Well fiddle. It seems the more questions I ask, the more confused I get:D. Okay, in words of one syllable or less, how do I set this 'puter up as 'administrator, and how do I set it for 64 bit depth? TIA Cactushead.:confused:

Windows 7 comes as either 32bit or 64bit operating systems. Nothing to do with Trainz settings. Check whether your Windows 7 operating system is either 32bit or 64bit. (If you don't understand the different between the two, please do a Google search on 32bit & 64bit Windows 7 operating systems).

As far as I'm a where, Window 7 32bit will run TRS2004 up to TS2012. You need Windows 7 64bit to run Tane & TMR2017. Win 7 64bit also runs TRS2004 to TS2012. (Please, someone correct me if I am wrong).

As too running as Administrator; please click on the link I posted in your other thread. It will take you thru to Shane's Tutorial about "Running as Administrator" It explains how you can run Trainz as "Administrator"...

Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
Back