Fog

ckfourlego

Is there a way to add fog to a session without changing the fog settings for everything in the settings screen?

Greetings,

Perhaps the following asset might help you get close to what you want. It allows you to control weather, time, etc. from a custom HUD while in driver.

===============================
Set_Driver_Conditions_Rule
Version: TRS2004
KUID: 99999:696969

This rule enhances Driver so you can easily
adjust time/timerate/weather/changability
choose between dcc/cab and turn all lights on/off

===========================

If you open a map in Surveyor under "Session Rules" or something similar.you can change the weather there as well. No other way of setting fog that I'm aware of, but i have been very wrong before :(

Hope this helps,
Lenny

A bit foggy

Going back a few years I came across a kuid that spewed out fog over an area. The more fog you wanted the more little boxes you laid down. The problem was that if you wanted to get rid of the fog it was difficult to find the little box symbol in the fog. The quick way was to go into CMP and disenable the fog and then in Trainz to press the delete any missing assests.

I came across the fog in a layout of Devon from Exeter to Newton Abbot and the fog was at Longdown.

Greatnorthern

If you go onto the DLS and search for the word - mist - there are a few special effects kicking about which may be useful to you......

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Back