faulty assets on build 61388

train20

Banned
I have the latest version of trainz 12 and none of the jointed rail stuff works do i need to have the sp1 update.

I have the latest version of trainz 12 and none of the jointed rail stuff works do i need to have the sp1 update.

61388 is SP4, so that already includes SP1. If you are having trouble with Jointed Rail assets then it is due to something else.

If he has 61388, hes already as updated as he can get, Game Build wise anyway, without getting into T:ANE stuff.

If ALL of your JR products aren't working, make sure you have the latest Trainz FX & Sound Libraries from their site. Those are the two most common things that will throw most people's JR items out of whack.

After that, if all you have are engines make sure you have the latest Cabs for them as well.

Falcus

If you do not have SP1, you clearly do not have the latest version of Trainz 12 :hehe:.

61388 is SP4, so that already includes SP1.
Minor correction: Build 61388 is SP1 (Service Pack 1) with all 4 hotfixes. SP4 would imply that there are 4 service packs and I fear we will be stuck with just 1.

Back