Fatal Error Is P*** Me off

dragonharh

Acount Deleted
Hay Guy's. What up this this Dame Error I can't stand it. Wend is Drive a route after a short time this Thing show up.:confused: I'm Sick of getting it How do i Fix the thing. :'( :'( :'( :'( SOME ONE SOS
4445766.jpg

Hello

First of all what is your PC Spec?
Have you got the latest Graphics card drivers installed?
Disable any antivirus or spyware software or any other software running in the background.
Have you got SP1 installed for TRS06?
Have you tried running TRS2006 in OPEN GL or DirectX Mode?
what settings are you using to Run TRS06?
Could be faulty Content causing it.
Have you tried running another route in driver to see if the same error msg comes up?

Regards

Ahsan:)

Last edited:
Hello

First of all what is your PC Spec?
Have you got the latest Graphics card drivers installed?
Disable any antivirus or spyware software or any other software running in the background. I never Do
Have you got SP1 installed for TRS06?
Have you tried running TRS2006 in OPEN GL or DirectX Mode? I have
what settings are you using to Run TRS06?
Could be faulty Content causing it.
Have you tried running another route in driver to see if the same error msg comes up? Yes and some time I get The Error

Regards

Ahsan:)

6f9f75d4.jpg

124.jpg

Video Card GeForce 7600GS + 256 MB of Memory

Whats SP1 ? I don't think I do

And My PC is New so Ti shot run.
I did miss thing thing ?

Last edited:
Thank you :)

I see What Happns Next

Ok let us know if you hit 2001mph in Trainz and TRS2006 is up and running again.

Make sure you disable any antivirus or spyware software or any other software running in the background just before you install SP1, just a tip for you.:cool:

Thanks.. 2GB MMM I'm going Need 1 More GB of memory! It Upgrad Time.:wave:

Remember that there all loads of different types of RAM sticks for different mother boards! Go to your local PC hardware shop and give them your PC spec and they will sort you out with the right type of RAM.

Cheers,
Mike

Back