expansion of Matlin Yard

I'm glad that you're enjoying the route. I think I'll look for those missing kuids now.

Edit: both of the kuids that you have listed are part of the humpyard kit at TPR. the first one is the humpyard controler and the second is the speed retarder 2. If you are missing these, I'd think that you didn't get a good download and install of the humpyard kit or you may not have downloaded the latest version of the humpyard kit. I believe it's version 2.
Hope this helps.
Mike

Last edited:
Enjoying the route, Using portal manager to run some thur train while I packed the yard and moved cars here and there.
Problem did come up. Don't know if its because I'm running 2006. There is no switch between WMF22 and WMF27, a line coming from WMF23 has no switch where it meets the spline between those two switches.
Still must say great detail and yards.

Rob

sorry about that and thanks for the information. I can upload a correction to it if I need to if you haven't already corrected the problem. Glad you're enjoying the route.
I'm in the middle of working on a coal hauling route right now with a couple of narrow gauge branch lines for lumber and iron ore. It's coming along fairly well. It's a little over 20 miles along the SG main with a SG branch to 5 coal tipples. One of the NG branch lines winds down into a valley and is about 12 miles long and services two iron ore mines and one logging camp. The other NG branch line is about 7 miles long and services three logging camps. I'm testing a session with about 8 trains and trying to work out any bugs that come up.

Enjoy the route. I enjoyed building it and shunting cars on it.
Mike

PS: I created this yard so that other users could merge it with other routes if they needed a really large yard to add to another route or possibly use the route to join two other routes. I haven't tried it yet, but I probably will soon.

Last edited:
Back