Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

I do agree. Besides, he hasn't released his stuff, for like, months!

Oh...dear...god. How many times do we have to say that he'll release his stuff when HE wants to?

ANL said himself that he didn't want people gimme-pigging about his stuff. A lot of us want him to come and make his grand return, but like his banner says "It Ain't Done Yet". The best we can do now is wait patiently and stop asking about it.

Maybe some more pennsy steamers would be great. Stuff like the s1 and Texas type would be good. But hey, if you want something done you better do it yourself. Which is a problem because I cannot find a good tutorial on YouTube. Also, they could redo the FEF-3 and put it on. Hoping is all we can do.😅😓😐

Maybe some more pennsy steamers would be great. Stuff like the s1 and Texas type would be good. But hey, if you want something done you better do it yourself. Which is a problem because I cannot find a good tutorial on YouTube. Also, they could redo the FEF-3 and put it on. Hoping is all we can do.

"More pennsy steamers"? They don't even have any PRR steam locomotives. If it's Pennsy steam you want: http://www.kltrainz.com/prrsteam.html

So have the requests for an updated E8/9. Thats one i would really like to see.
When they have Southern Pacific AC-4400s available, they should make the E series hood units, I'd agree.

Do you think Jointed Rail would create these for us, if I commissioned it?

Last edited:
HLCX%20992-DJohnson.jpg

I know that AC44s have been requested a hundred trillion billion million times, but with the very last unpatched SP about to be repainted...

Last edited:
Back