Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

i think ac4400s are on the way. NS37 logo on here has a AC44C6M on it which aint all that diffrent
I'll say a prayer, cross my fingers, etc., hopefully some Southern Pacific AC4400s will be born, too! :)

faded, patched, new, anything

:)

maxresdefault.jpg

SP_6327_(UP)_10M_5-4-07.jpg
13130128524_55a22dbdb2_b.jpg
sp179.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
sp177a.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I LOVE the cab stencil on this engine.
SW1--618-1.jpg

Maybe this could be patched out for South Bay or something but leaving the Dome logo in place. While the SBRR mostly has Geeps and SD's, most big shortlines still have the startup power, which tends to be an SW, small GP, 44 tonner, or something like that.

And here is where this engine works:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/W...ae11a479b3ab451!8m2!3d38.861159!4d-90.0976069
It's a pretty cool shop building.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure this goes without a picture, but a new Alco FA.

The current auran one is at least 13 years old (knowing it appeared in utc) and is really showing it's age, and has no other ones to "replace" it that look up to date with other modern content, unlike the F7s. Considering there is a wide appeal and a wide variety of roadnames to paint them in, i think they'd make a great model to create.

I'm pretty sure this goes without a picture, but a new Alco FA.

The current auran one is at least 13 years old (knowing it appeared in utc) and is really showing it's age, and has no other ones to "replace" it that look up to date with other modern content, unlike the F7s. Considering there is a wide appeal and a wide variety of roadnames to paint them in, i think they'd make a great model to create.

I would agree and there appears to be enough roads that owned them to appeal to all sides of the map. http://thedieselshop.us/AlcoFA2.HTML

Last edited:
General Electric ES44AC.
Would love to see them in Trainz also.

Same, i would love Jointed Rail to make a Canadian Pacific ES44AC to go along with their Canadian Pacific SD90MAC.

Also Jointed Rail should make either a Canadian Pacific GP40-2 or one of the old Canadian Pacific Passenger diesels like a F7.

images

images

Back