EMUs.....

Sorry, I mean an EMU. After thinking "oohhh, must have a poptart" and celerbrating my birthday which turned into a massive coughing fit as I sweep my way around courts picking up loads of dust, dirt and then for the dirty work, given a tart at the end of it (how thoughtful of my management. I was suprised.), I thought "Oh yes, the 502, realistic for the 16th of February to get it into Railworks and Trainz?"

502front.jpg

Not a chance, but its getting a lot better, woopie do. In the middle of doing 8 days at work, meeting young ladies, playing with Failworks and the lovely lovely lighting system that puts Trainz to shame (But Trainz trees puts theirs to shame!) In fact, the route editor, game engine, the whole lot Trainz puts Railworks to shame, except the eye candy. God, I can't even get used to the Class 166's brakes without overshooting a signal by a light year. If you haven't driven it in Railworks 3: Train Simulator 2012 (hmmm, how familiar sounding to that to Trainz Simulator 2012 I wonder?), try it and then run a tightly run surburban service. Its making me adjust the way I drive dramatically as I also have quite a strong obsession with smashing the blocks to pieces with the 166, even in 2 car formation.
What else? Oh, arguing with my sister, arguing with her ex, running my sister around and sorting out my desktops hard drive failure. To which, I've always said my meshes are open to everyone who wants them, until my hard drive packs up which then makes it much more difficult to send meshes to.

On the other hand, here's some more pretty pretty renders of the 502.
/!\

DANGER
ELECTRIC SHOCK RISK!
NO DROOLING

502back.jpg

502side.jpg

502random.jpg

502interior.jpg

Back