Emeraldnight's UMR Multiplayer

emeraldnight123

Davenport Southern RR
In the thread, "CHANGE OF THE GUARD", I said that I would be building a multiplayer session for UMR. Well, the session is up on the DLS, and I will try and host a session this weekend. The session will be password protected to keep things under control, send me a message to get the password. If anyone has any questions, let me know. Thanks, and I hope to see you on the UMR.

I didn't get a chance to host a session this weekend, live steamin'. But, I'll try to host one sometime this week or this weekend.

Suggestion:
Host the session without password. A lot of people interested in multiplayer do not reed the forum and when confronted with a password will ignore your session and do something else.

If you are afraid of "idiots", add them to your ignore list when you identify them. People on your ignore list can't join the session.

Emeraldnight, you shouldn't run a session for just a day or so! People don't want to do the same tang over each time they join the session. Try running it for a week and see what happen.

Back