dvd copy of 2010

2010 order

ordered my DVD copy on the 10th of december received email today (12th)saying item shipped. Should be about a week before i get it here in New Zealand.

nzld
:D

To all U.S:
This was the e-mail I received for my order is still "pending" also.

It may take us a few days to get all orders shipped out. Please keep an eye on your order history, which should be updated by our US regional manager when he ships your DVD. Please allow us about a week to get all orders shipped. If the order history isn't updated within a week, please contact us.
Thank you for your patience.

Zec Murphy

Customer Support Rep
Auran Games

To all U.S:
This was the e-mail I received for my order is still "pending" also.

It may take us a few days to get all orders shipped out. Please keep an eye on your order history, which should be updated by our US regional manager when he ships your DVD. Please allow us about a week to get all orders shipped. If the order history isn't updated within a week, please contact us.
Thank you for your patience.

Zec Murphy

Customer Support Rep
Auran Games
Thats wierd becuause I got an Email saying that my order was shipped and should arrive 3days -3 weeks and i live here in the West Coast. Hmmm,
a confused hert

Last edited:
Hert, you preordered in October, Westdetroit I assume preordered in November, and I preordered in December. So that is likely the order that our copies of 2010 are being sent out in. And from what's been said, it seems that a large part of the shipping, the overseas bit, is done while the order still shows Pending, which makes that take a while, and the order status gets updated when it gets shipped by the regional distributor. Interesting to see how this all works. :)

Edit: Oh, and my status is sitll Pending but hopefully soon that will change. :)

Back