I'm not really sure how to title this. Earlier, I posted that I was experiencing a glitch where Driver Setup wasn't saving any edits I made and each time I opened it, it tried to assign multiple drivers to the same train, but last week, I spent some extra time testing various random trains, built-in and not built-in, DLS and non-DLS, scripted and non-scripted, created by me and not created by me, and of all the trains I've tested, this glitch only seems to effect certain trains I've made, specifically the fictional American Bullet Train and the AEM-7, which I'm still working on. It doesn't seem to affect any other train that I've made or downloaded, just those two specific trains. For the life of me, I can't seem to figure out why. Both of these trains still work in Trainz 2019 just fine.