'Drive to' check

Ghost42

TRS19 check, lay a length of track across the board, place a trackmark at the end, add three locos, instruct 'drive to trackmark'.
All set off like obedient soldiers.
Do same in TRS22 and the last two just sit on their hands.
No need for doubting signals, 'Trigger Multiple Signals Rule', reversing consists, Driver Schedule etc any more, my industrial route will never work in TRS22.
I must get up early again some time. :)

I don't have TRS19 installed anymore but I just tried it in TRS22 and all 3 locos headed off to the trackmark without any problems.

What locos are you testing with?

Thanks for that test!! I'll fire up and check which ones I was using, change toanother type and re-test.

I was using ATSF SD40 2 changed to the olf favourite smoky ATSF C30-7 with the same result.
'continue schedule' and/or 5second wait does not work also.
Considering all is ok your end I shall delete both installs and spend 20 minutes downloading again.
There is nothing of importance installed anyway.
I forgot about 'everything may not be Tane' and deleted Tane, trs19 and Trs22, age related I think. :)

Broadband is up to speed but downloading is very slow today, first download failed, going to take some time not the usual 20 mins.
The garden needs attention.....

Last edited:
Ok Paul, up and running, deleted all build folders, complete fresh install.
Rebuilt the test track - result as shown - sitting on their hands.

Build 123801

Last edited:
Completely baffled! I remembered that 22 is installed on my laptop and lo and behold it works perfectly. Sp1 on the laptop is the answer I think.

Bug report submitted.

Last edited:
Completely baffled! I remembered that 22 is installed on my laptop and lo and behold it works perfectly. Sp1 on the laptop is the answer I think.

Bug report submitted.
Did you have your Engineer Msgs Board turned on, it should give you Engineer reactions to what they are doing. Should also show if they are Stuck and Why, Example, Path not found etc. Something should say why the Engineer cannot move his Locomotive.

I missed this, my apology here. ?

My software developer Lad decided to help and put sp3 on my laptop :(
I checked old saves but only installers were found, no use.
Also checked on Steam to see if SP1 could be found, confusing with the build numbers.
The engineers message boards and track path display are the things I miss when using trs19, also 'view details' works every time.
I'll go back to trs19 and hopefully await a dev report.
The smokey C30-7s stops me using them on Californian routes and mess up my screen. :)

My software developer Lad decided to help and put sp3 on my laptop :(
I checked old saves but only installers were found, no use.
Also checked on Steam to see if SP1 could be found, confusing with the build numbers.
The engineers message boards and track path display are the things I miss when using trs19, also 'view details' works every time.
I'll go back to trs19 and hopefully await a dev report.
The smokey C30-7s stops me using them on Californian routes and mess up my screen. :)
Hopefully something will break loose for you.

I have to stay with 19 Platinum for now, Dinosaur 6 yr Laptop will not make it Processer or GPU wise.

Not an issue anyway, 19 has served me will.

Back