Downloaded assets shows up Black in Texture

sereaton

Can anyone tell me why my downloaded assets are showing up black when in my listings and when I try to use them in Surveyor. I have TS2009 41844. Please help anyone as it is very annoying.

Known graphics driver problem that affects some cards.

In content manager, go to file > settings > Miscellaneous > remove the tick from Enable hardware accelerated compression > save.

You will probably have to open anything you have downloaded for edit and then commit them again or delete and re-download.

Hardware compression only affects committing assets so turning it off will have no effect on Trainz other than committing assets takes fractionally longer.

Thank you for your speedy reply - i am able to open the assets for editing however being new to this i do not know what to edit. Perhaps you or anyone else can provide me with more detailed instructions - i would be most gratefull

As long as you have followed clam1952's instructions regarding unticking the Enable Hardware accleration box, you should only need to open for edit then immediately recommit.

Some content does not respond to this - these pieces will need to be deleted then redownloaded/reinstalled.

Shane

As long as you have followed clam1952's instructions regarding unticking the Enable Hardware accleration box, you should only need to open for edit then immediately recommit.

Some content does not respond to this - these pieces will need to be deleted then redownloaded/reinstalled.

Shane

I've noticed that on some of the assets that don't seem to change, opening for edit and recommitting a second time sometimes works.

Back