Download Issues

ICE6404

My downloads from the DLS appear in the CMP but the file name rarely appears, the kuid comes up instead, and the file size comes up as -----. When I download from Trainz Pro Routes and other sites besides the DLS, they go through, but with Missing Dependencies. The items icon appears in Surveyor, but the loco does not come up in the little box nor does it show up on the tracks. I have talked to dell, and the oteeva email address given from the Auran site comes up as "E-Mail address does not exist" 1 day after the message is sent. Yes, I have contacted the HelpDesk and they said I should re-install the game without my Norton Antivirus stuff on. I turned that all off and tried it again, and it still doesn't work. I can't survive with the demo stuff from TRS2006, I really need the variety made by all of you great Content Creators.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks,

ICE6404

(Iowa Chicago and Eastern No. 6404 Dominates all others)

My downloads from the DLS appear in the CMP but the file name rarely appears, the kuid comes up instead, and the file size comes up as -----. When I download from Trainz Pro Routes and other sites besides the DLS, they go through, but with Missing Dependencies. The items icon appears in Surveyor, but the loco does not come up in the little box nor does it show up on the tracks. I have talked to dell, and the oteeva email address given from the Auran site comes up as "E-Mail address does not exist" 1 day after the message is sent. Yes, I have contacted the HelpDesk and they said I should re-install the game without my Norton Antivirus stuff on. I turned that all off and tried it again, and it still doesn't work. I can't survive with the demo stuff from TRS2006, I really need the variety made by all of you great Content Creators.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks,

ICE6404

(Iowa Chicago and Eastern No. 6404 Dominates all others)

Have you installed SP1 after installing Trainz without running it first? This is very important to ensure the stability of the program. The other thing is try clearing out yor Assets.tdx file and let CMP rebuild the database by relaunching Trainz afterwards.

John

Back