Does anyone have a live email address for MichaelWhiteley?

BidMod

Configs and Leeds 180

Hi everyone,

If you didn't know already, I'm editing the Leeds 180 tram with a view to re-releasing it (functioning correctly).

I've sent an email to Silversmith, but can't find a live address for Michael Whiteley - if you are happy for me to release this tram please could you either post here or send me an email?

I have one or two issues though (configs):

Firstly, which build do I need to insert for 2004 (I think when I cloned the original, it placed the 2006 tag in)?

Second, how do you attach a thumbnail image, that will be visible on the DLS?

Third, would I also need permissions from Windows for the sounds, bearing in mind they will not be modified in any way?

All I've done is tidied the config and added a maxpermittedspeed tag. I've also changed the main colour to a darker red - I'll post a pic later to show people what I've done aesthetically. I think the real colour is somewhere between the two shades.

Regards,
BidMod

Last edited:
I've sent an email to Silversmith, but can't find a live address for Michael Whiteley - if you are happy for me to release this tram please could you either post here or send me an email?

Have you sent him an email via the forums private messege system?

Firstly, which build do I need to insert for 2004 (I think when I cloned the original, it placed the 2006 tag in)?

2.4 that's TRS2004 with Service Pack 4

Second, how do you attach a thumbnail image, that will be visible on the DLS?

See here

HTH

Dave

As promised, here's a pic:

The left version is the original, the right version is my skin. In reality, the colour should probably be between the two.

Thanks to Imageshack.

ahhh :)

Yeah sore upload it to do dls....although get permtion from Silversmith first as he created the mesh :) I was going to update the tram but lost the files :confused:

Mike :rolleyes:

Thank you. Do you want me to send you a copy of the your version (repaired).

I already had permission from Silversmith, so I'll upload the tram now.:cool:

Back