DLS outage - 30/09/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZecMurphy

Community Assistant
Good Evening All
Unfortunately, earlier today we did see some issues with our servers, which has seen some ongoing issues with the download station. Unfortunately, we were not able to rectify this by the close of business today, which means this issue may continue until tomorrow.

We will work further on this again tomorrow, when the admin is back in.

Please do not contact the helpdesk regarding this issue, as this is an issue that will have to be handled by the server admin.

We do thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Good Afternoon All
The issues with the download station are still ongoing, however the team is working as fast as possible to bring these back online. I do not currently have an ETA on when the server may be back.

It also appears that the iTrainz system (iTrainz Chat, and iPortal) is offline, and may also take some time to come back online.

Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for the update, it really helps to know what is going on. I wish you the best of luck in getting the system back up on Friday.:wave:

Thanks for the update I'm hanging out for it to be back up after purchasing 2010ee last night can't wait :) it's my replacement for locomotion.

Just to let you know, my CMP has started to download again - looks like the servers may be working again (at least partly)

Shane

I just downloaded my ts2010ee albeit at a super fast 170kb/sec most my downloads come in at 1Mb/sec but all good is installing now :)

Beasty101,

You need to create a seperate thread for the surveyor issue. This thread is specifically related to the DLS outage (usually, the first post specifies what the thread is about)

Shane

EDIT: My advice for people unable to download is to keep trying. If it still fails, do the password-change trick as detailed in various places on the forums.

Last edited:
Tried to download earlier .....wouldn't work and now content manager won't close.........now can't launch my trainz software.....something has gone wrong when i tried to download.

So many problems with trainz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back