Diesel/Electric Passenger Shots (BIG shots. YA! I finally remembered to add that!

tyard

Post your shots of diesel and/or electric pulled passenger trains. Any country. And mods if this goes off topic, but there are good posts, please just delete bad posts, please not the thread.
483if2.jpg

In any Screen-Shot thread threre's a 50% chance of these Screen-Shots in a thread. And i see no use in this thread because of this.

ok well theres no point in deleting treads unless they are off topic. I respect your opinion, but ask the mods not delete, speaking of deleting thiough, mods you maybe could delete the off topic posts, but once again please please please not the thread

Here's one that i have of my NJ Transit leaving a station. The station is hidden but it is there. This is on a route that i am building so what do you think?
NJT-LeavingStation.jpg

Skiingiggy, its a route hes making. Nice shot LV, there are probably hobos on the boxcars for passengers;):p:)

well, technically its a freight route, hauling coal, gravel, goods and beer.
that is all on one baseboard, as of now.(not the whole route, just that first scene.
I hope to have the route out, around sept. as i predict this one is gonna be a biggie. Look for my other thread regarding the route, i will post more teasers as i continue work on it.
Cheers,
Sean:D

yes, i have seen the thread, and am also beggining to like WC. It sounds like a good project. I realise it was a freight route, i just made he joke about hobos.

Back