Desert Plants

[FONT=&quot]Does anyone know where I could find some good desert plants. JVC had some payware at one time. The DLS is not a option because I have not solved connection interrupted problem.[/FONT]

The DLS is not a option because I have not solved connection interrupted problem.

Two of the most common causes of DLS "interruption" problems are:-

• your AV software - make sure that trs19.exe is included in its real time scan exclusion list
  • use of a VPN - disable the VPN when accessing the DLS

Two of the most common causes of DLS "interruption" problems are:-

• your AV software - make sure that trs19.exe is included in its real time scan exclusion list
  • use of a VPN - disable the VPN when accessing the DLS
Lot of times its the customers internet service provider causing issues that we the customer can not control or do not have control over.. Sometimes it is also a Windows Update that causes Interruption problems like just thee other day my Multi Industries would not load or Unload a Train and low and behold it was windows update that caused that to happen. also it could be weather in the area causing havoc on the internet service in your area....

Are you talking specifically about downloads that don't complete, then say "Connection Interrupted"? This is a known issue in T:ANE andTRS19 for large assets over 1MB or so without FCT. In T:ANE, the asset downloads but then there is a bug in the completion process, and it fails to complete. If you right-click the asset again and choose "Download", it will usually just install right away because it actually has it there. Unfortunately, not so inTRS19. Earlier, it used to throw that error and the only choice was to start another long download, but then it would complete OK. Recently (TRS19 SP5?) I have noticed that instead of throwing the error, it just starts the download over again automatically, so it just takes twice as long as it should. Maybe it is just me, because I seem to be the only one that complains about it, but this is the way that I have found it works for me. I have also posted these tips multiple times, so there have been others with this issue.

If you do try the DLS, MSGSapper and Dangavel have created some very good desert plants.

Back