Delmarva Secondary NS Line

dnutter

NS SD40-2 3384 hauling mixing cars it small and they come head to Enola, PA but they will stop to Camden Wymoing, Delaware for pick up some more the cars on Dover Yard in Dover, Delaware:D:cool::wave: Sorry I have just 1 picture that all because my fraps have problem they really very mess up they won't work so I just use print screen.....

NSPhotoTRS2006.jpg

Is your route done yet?:D

It 1/2, because reason I have senior meeting in school and I can't come back to my home because I was sleeping at dorm on week and next week too so I just work half on my route in 2 day that not enough time for me so I earlier build on my route about 30 min before...So I should work on my route need take to done with my route soon like 1/2 done:eek: I know you are can't wait that when my route is release, hehehehe

Edit: Maybe I can work like 1/2 on my route because I have practiced basketball soon on next month (sigh) so don't worry about that I can work with my route soon get to done with my route!;)

David--
That route you have there, is one very nice route. Very good portayal of your own hometown. As Always, Keep up the awesome work.:cool:
Cheers,
Sean:wave:

Hello to everyone

I have tell to anyone that when my route 1.0 done then next I will add the interchanges on Delmarva Secondary NS Line 2.0 V (soon)

MDDE > Maryland and Delaware Railroad that who owner of interchange and company connceting on Delmavra Secondary NS Line....:)

What happen to your other Delmarva thread?
Where did you get that black NS Oil Car in the first picture?
Nice pictures too Dave.

What happen to your other Delmarva thread?
Where did you get that black NS Oil Car in the first picture?
Nice pictures too Dave.

From Trainz Download Station and by Sporbust:):wave:

And someone was have been removed my other threads have no reason:( dont why that happen......

Last edited:
Back