Deleting own content

pcas1986

The TRS2010 Content Manager is not allowing me to delete my own assets. This includes copies of routes and sessions I have made in TRS2009 and imported into TRS2010.

Is there a global "delete permisions" somewhere? Is there a tag in the asset config file I need to update?

TIA
Paul

The TRS2010 Content Manager is not allowing me to delete my own assets. This includes copies of routes and sessions I have made in TRS2009 and imported into TRS2010.

Is there a global "delete permisions" somewhere? Is there a tag in the asset config file I need to update?

TIA
Paul

Hi Paul,

In Content Manger, did you put in your KUID prefix in the settings tab for your Planet Auran login?

John

Hi Paul,

In Content Manger, did you put in your KUID prefix in the settings tab for your Planet Auran login?

John

John,
Its in there and I think it was put in automatically when I added my Auran User Id. In any case it will not let me change it.

Paul

To delete routes and sessions use the delete in Surveyor not CM.

OK, I'll give that a try but in frustration I've deleted TRS2010 and reinstalled it. I'd never noticed the delete function in Surveyor but it strikes me as odd that you can do it in Surveyor but not in Content Manager.

Cheers
Paul

Back