D&H screenshots

JosephTrainMan

Here is what I have been upto lately
trs2006-20080429-145349.png

trs2006-20080429-131406.png

trs2006-20080429-152146.png

I tried my hardest on them what do u think.

Thanks all,

@Fredg: I might be do rolling stock and a route but I would need some photos since I only seen the locomotives and the coaches before I have no Idea for a route. I don't mind making one.

If you have any pictures or anything please I would love to hear.

Coaches look nice, which model are they?
Regarding route, it all depends on what you want to model. If you mean a D&H route, target an area and search for photos from that area also city/town home pages. Use search engines with keywords like "Albany home page" and "photo Scranton railroad." Just toss in all relevant words into the engine and see what comes up.

Thanks help guys/ comments.

@storknest: I would have to see what I can do. Since I don't live in the area where they ran before I don't know exactly all the areas. I only seen them in model railroad shows/clubs. I only started the coach was because of the Ho model made by Rapido Trains. As for the model, They belong to the supercontennital coaches that Rapido trains made.

@Fredg: Thanks for that information. I will try and see. I haven't downloaded any D&H items of the dls or anywhere in that matter. I just have the sharks. Do you know what you guys would like to see painted or made because i have no Idea to start.

Sorry, I meant what Trainz model did you reskin or are the cars yours?
A rough idea of the D&H main, went from Montreal across the border to Rouses Point, NY then down the west side of Lake Champlain to the Albany area, cut southwest to Binghampton and a bit further to Owego and Waverly, NY. Also branched off east of Binghampton and crossed into Pennsylvania ending in Scranton, popular area for the coal. Had some branches along the route.
D&H was also part of what is known as the Alphabet route, working with (to my knowledge) Nickel Plate and Delaware, Lackwanna & Western to compete with railroads like NYC.
Today, the line is owned by CP, was by StL&H and at one point before either of them Guilford. Modern trains have colorful locomotives with CP(StL&H)/SOO/D&H power though I believe there is currently only 2 D&H painted diesels left. The line from Albany to Montreal is used by Amtrak's Adirondack, listed once as one of the most scenic rides by National Geographic.

Sorry, I meant what Trainz model did you reskin or are the cars yours?
A rough idea of the D&H main, went from Montreal across the border to Rouses Point, NY then down the west side of Lake Champlain to the Albany area, cut southwest to Binghampton and a bit further to Owego and Waverly, NY. Also branched off east of Binghampton and crossed into Pennsylvania ending in Scranton, popular area for the coal. Had some branches along the route.
D&H was also part of what is known as the Alphabet route, working with (to my knowledge) Nickel Plate and Delaware, Lackwanna & Western to compete with railroads like NYC.
Today, the line is owned by CP, was by StL&H and at one point before either of them Guilford. Modern trains have colorful locomotives with CP(StL&H)/SOO/D&H power though I believe there is currently only 2 D&H painted diesels left. The line from Albany to Montreal is used by Amtrak's Adirondack, listed once as one of the most scenic rides by National Geographic.
alright, I used google map for my map making. If you can direct me to the Tracks of the D&H. I can try to make one up but it will be a while since I am slow with making routes.

Also the Coach is the CN from Trainz 2006

Thanks WCL, I will look at it but this route will be developed very slowly since I want to get my brampton/ ho layout done before this.
I have instant messaging programs if anyone would like to offer help/assistance it would be appreciated.
Jen

I added ya to my AOL...So if your on that let me know....Thanks :wave:

alright, I used google map for my map making. If you can direct me to the Tracks of the D&H. I can try to make one up but it will be a while since I am slow with making routes.

Also the Coach is the CN from Trainz 2006

Thanks.
I'm just providing info for you whenever you do a route. Take all the time you want. You could look through DEM files, Scranton, PA is on DLS I believe, Check the GUARC site linked in this topic: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=27078
They have Binghampton, NY and Binghampton-to-Albany. This will give you the terrain and HOG lines for where the tracks roughly go, you can also use Google Maps with these.

Back