Custom Content Ownership

I have the same problem in that DH won't work with FireFox but does work with Netscape or IE. If you cant get it to work with any browser then you might want to use Trainz Downloader Pro which you can get it at http://www.huijelte.com/trainz/

After you download with this program just do a batch install AFTER you get off the internet

you need to open the closing quote bar in order for the quote to work and add a backslash eg:

PHP:
[QUOTE="Lynxfan, post: 52259, member: 246236"] If there are missing dependencies...quote] <-- WRONG
[QUOTE="Lynxfan, post: 52259, member: 246236"] If there are missing dependencies...[/quote] <-- RIGHT

A route is the layout and the session is the layout with the rolling stock
And saving a Senario? I then understand that a Senario would be a Session with driver commands, ect. Then why did only one of my sessions save as a senario? Which I lost when I re-installed TRS as help desk told me, now I have nothing old. But I start again, another three years I suppose!

I have found that using the Download station and downloading via ftp then importing it into to cmp works for me most of the time.
Glen

Unreadable Content

UHM!!! You dont need downloader basic - Pro is a stand alone program - just use it - not download station.
Ok, I stop to be fancy with script. :rolleyes: As for Pro, I finally go it to download, but it will not open. Never have been able to use Download Helper, I just get message that windows cannot read it!:mad: Many of the items i have downloaded show in my TRS lists (some without pictures), will not load onto the track. I just want a nice UP 4-8-4 Pacific or a 4-4-0 Prairie!;)

American_Connections

A 'Prairie' is 2-6-2, you are looking for a 4-4-0 which is an 'American', and a 'Pacific' is 4-6-2, so if you want a 4-8-4 you will need to find a 'Northern'

Cheers

Narrowgauge

Virus of the brain

American_Connections

A 'Prairie' is 2-6-2, you are looking for a 4-4-0 which is an 'American', and a 'Pacific' is 4-6-2, so if you want a 4-8-4 you will need to find a 'Northern'

Cheers

Narrowgauge
You are right, sorry I was very sick yesterday, I felt there was somenthing wrong. I stand corrected, IE "Northern" & "American" ! So, got any leads?

Downloads not on PC

I downloaded some items that will not open through surveyor even they are in my files. On my senario, I have added only what can be seen under rolling stock in TRS04, but now I get a error message at start-up that some custom content is not on my PC! Got any clues of how to fix this?

Back