Crusty Old Neatos

Nahh. This is the smallest turntable i've seen. :hehe:
atl2790.jpg

I know this has nothing to do with the conversation, but, when I was scrolling down the forum page, the title of this thread looked like, just for a split second, 'Choc Coated Cheetos'.:confused:
Just thought it would be interesting to share :p :hehe:
Now, I'll leave and stop disrupting the topic.:eek:

Thanks,
Mitch

Every time I look at it, I love it more. Look at all of the couplers and other heavy parts just lying there. How did they move all of that stuff around? Pure manual labor? It seems like it would take quite a few people to even get some of those parts on a cart. I also like how either a new waiting to be installed, or the old just got replaced table is on the ground there.

Not to disrupt the interesting read, but wanting to stay with the original topic, I will pop in.

Two years ago, I bought some railroad articles concerning the Southern Pacific Narrow Gauge. I hope to see them again when I go this year, becouse I forgot to go back and grab the other SP stuff.:'(

So, on to the article. It is about 6 pages from a "trains" magazine, aroung the 1950s. Shows some pictures I havent seen before nor anywhere else since. They were uploaded to the SPNG yahoo group, before I forgot my PW:hehe: , so here they are.

Back