coal hoppers

sardon

I am looking for some ng coal hoppers that are interactive. I d/l'd Mann's and they look ok but are not interactive and will not load. Any help?

Don

Check out slugsmasher's 36 Coal Hopper Side Dump TRS, it's like narrowgauge's Manns, kuid2:86661:720:1, built-in in 2006.
Norm

The coal hoppers are built-in in TRS2006. In search click name, type in 36 Coal Hopper Side Dump TRS and it'll show up. Or on the DLS, kuid2:86661:720:1.
Norm

KUID2: 58422:15228:1 EBT steel hoppers - Eastern US 3'ng coal hauler - by Whitepass
KUID: 58422:1031 Ex-EBT hoppers used by the WP&Y

Bob Pearson

I wish I knew why I have such rotten luck searching on cmp. Makes no difference how I enter it I get the message -- no items to display. ONCE IN AWHILE I will get results. I found the built in hoppers by going to railyard but I couldn't find them with a search :confused: Anyway, thanks for the help.

Don

I've just entered two entries in the Search action pane; Built in and Name=hopper and got 22 entries. Are you doing a search correctly. Have you read the instructions properly. Like any search e.g. Google you have to enter the right words in the right category.

Chances are I don't do it right. I entered name whitepass --keywords coal--asset kuid= copied and pasted from Bob's message. And I got --no items to display. What did I do wrong?

Don

I just entere author ID and whitpass ID number and got the same message. Shouldn't I get results with a list of his work?

Last edited:
Like teddytoot says, you have to enter the correct words in the correct categories. whitepass is author ID, with asset kuid, you have to enter it exactly <kuid2:86661:720:1> with brackets or whatever they're called. It's not as easy as with the DLS. With author ID you have to enter the # sign if you only have the number.
Nomr

Okay, I entered ===author id---whitepass
asset kuid---copied and pasted from you

Result--no items to display

Nothing seems to work for me. Maybe something wrong with my program.

Guess it is hopeless.

Don

Hi Sardon,
I usually get that message ' nothing to download ' when the items have been downloaded or are already built in, have you searched for them with TO ?
Don

No, if you're looking for slugsmasher's coal hoppers, only enter in the asset kuid. As you have it, you're looking for a specific kuid, and with the filter of whitepass. He didn't make that kuid, so of course no results. Only search on the asset kuid. If you wanted whitepass's hoppers, you could search on author ID=whitepass, then look at all his content.
Norm

Okay, it worked this time. I am looking at Whitepass's work now. Looks like he has been busy.

Whitepass, what does N & W stand for? I don't recognize that one.

Don

Last edited:
Yes I found out because I really liked the looks of your coal hopper and downloaded it. Great work! It must keep you busy making all the things that you make. Thanks again.

Don

Back