CN Holly Subdivision WIP Thread

BDP

Searchlight Studios
The Next Major project is the CN Holly Sub which Runs from Durand to Millwaukee JCT(Detroit MI). The Line was all ready built in TRS2006 but it was just did not give me a good feeling of the Holly Sub, I feel the 2006 one poorly rep's the CN Holly Sub, So I will make the whole holly Sub and it will be during the Summer. Here is a Screenie:
6f86cbc2fc781b4b7a2a77923b1e16b4.jpg

Is the route finished yet?
This route was thrown away. Gone. Of course this was 3 years ago and has went through 3 Different computers and lost 2. He only has a desktop now but not sure about his laptop. Mr. BDP himself is working on a few other Michigan Routes. 1. is the GLC 2017. I'm currently working on the HESR Railroad. The whole System, (Including Durand). I might talk to him and see what his opinion is on bringing this back. Stay tuned for more info.

Last edited:
This route was thrown away. Gone. Of course this was 3 years ago and has went through 3 Different computers and lost 2. He only has a desktop now but not sure about his laptop. Mr. BDP himself is working on a few other Michigan Routes. 1. is the GLC 2017. I'm currently working on the HESR Railroad. The whole System, (Including Durand). I might talk to him and see what his opinion is on bringing this back. Stay tuned for more info.
Thanks, will do.

I'm currently working on the HESR Railroad. The whole System, (Including Durand).

I am working on the Bay City branch(Trainz12 only). Currently have Bay City proper done but plan on going South to at least Saginaw and maybe Durand. Also going West to Midland. Drop me a line if you would like to see my work or an email where I can send you the CDP.

I am working on the Bay City branch(Trainz12 only). Currently have Bay City proper done but plan on going South to at least Saginaw and maybe Durand. Also going West to Midland. Drop me a line if you would like to see my work or an email where I can send you the CDP.
Sent you a PM. Excited to see it!

There is presently no chance of the route being put back online by myself.
Currently I have passed the project to Trainman7765 since he is building Detroit

Searchlight Studios Projects Breakdown:

~CSXT10 : Huron and Eastern Railroad, Hornz
~BDP(NS1070): GLC 2016, UP Austin Sub (Requested), C&O Elmdale Sub, GTW Turkey Trail, Ann Arbor Railroad 1960's, & Northport Joelburg & Eastern (My personal shortline)
~Trainman7765: Detroit Area (TANE) CN Holly Sub (?)
~Smithwamax: Hornz

If you want, feel free to drop by our website to checkout some other cool routes and hornz:
www.searchlightstudios.weebly.com

Back