CMP Help

Ian_Darvill

HELP I have just reinstalled trainz 2006 together with all the assets, but I have lost the tabs on the CMP, the only one I have is Current search all the others are missing eg installed, download station etc. Does any out there in trainz land know how to get the tabs back?
Thanks in advance
Ian

Hello Ian,

If you right click on one of them do you get a pop up box that allows you to add extra fields, like you can on the CMP main bar, for kuid numbers, status, author ID, etc ???

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Ex Railwayman

Hi thanks for reply.
If I right click on only tab, Current search, I get a small drop down menu with remove and add all local dependencies on it. I have tried left and right clicking on latter but not remove.

Ian

Hello Ian, well don't press remove, otherwise you'll lose everything......:hehe:

Not heard of this problem before, so unfortunately, I am at a loss what to suggest you try next my friend, either wait for someone else to offer some ideas, or contact the helpdesk, but, you'll have to wait 'cos they're 10 hours ahead of us, and busy on the TS2009 beta, or, un-install and re-install again......

Sorry, ex-railwayman.

HELP I have just reinstalled trainz 2006 together with all the assets, but I have lost the tabs on the CMP, the only one I have is Current search all the others are missing eg installed, download station etc. Does any out there in trainz land know how to get the tabs back?
Thanks in advance
Ian

Go to the settings screeen and select 'reset tabs to default'

Mike.

Mike10

Thanks for reply. I have been to settings screen but cannot find the 'reset tabs to default key'. Where would it be?

Regards
Ian

Back