Cityrail trains

Our "Sydney Electric Trains" asset pack has B-Sets, M-Sets and S-Sets (and all their dependencies) all fully tested with TRS2004 and TRS2006 but sorry no C-Sets.

It, and all our other asset packs, is available free in our "Downloads" area (free registration required). Download the exe file and run it. It will automatically install its contents into TRS2004 or TRS2006 depending on which you have on your computer. No having to hassle with CMP.

Enjoy - and enormous thanks are due to the clever people who created these models.

John

Poppins @ Someone out there was making a Tangara for trainz ( The same guy making the cityrail route if i remember right? ) Could i put my suggestion in for a V-Set while were looking for Cityrail stuff:hehe:

Our "Sydney Electric Trains" asset pack has B-Sets, M-Sets and S-Sets (and all their dependencies) all fully tested with TRS2004 and TRS2006 but sorry no C-Sets.

It, and all our other asset packs, is available free in our "Downloads" area (free registration required). Download the exe file and run it. It will automatically install its contents into TRS2004 or TRS2006 depending on which you have on your computer. No having to hassle with CMP.

Enjoy - and enormous thanks are due to the clever people who created these models.

John

Can I use them for TS09?

Can I use them for TS09?
Almost certainly not without complications but you're very welcome to try. Our installer will only work with TRS2004 or TRS2006. If you've got either of those then you could install the assets into there, then export them to TS09. Then you might have to fix them in TS09.

Sorry it's all so complicated, that's Trainz these days I'm afraid.

John

Back