City of New Orleans...Video with Music

I liked the video itself but did not like the way you had the singers transition and prefer if you only have one of them. But that is just my opinion. It seems everybody else liked it though which is good. Check out my YouTube videos: I have a City of New Orleans but it is not very good. I have a better vid but I still have to upload it. LOL

Matt

EDIT: Here is my second City of New Orleans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i5wavhK1CA

Last edited:
LGBMATT I used several singers and edited the song to be shorter to fit the video and to keep interest. Take a cue from the advertising industry and make your videos short, to the point, variable and entertaining.

The transistions provide a fresh feel to each new scene and also convey the purpose of my video which is to honor the song and the writer.

Thanks also for trying to steal my thread to promote your own work :)

I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to steal your thread or promote my work. I was just trying to show you what I had made.

Matt

Eh....I didn't like it............I LOVED IT.....Very nice.....That was an all time favorite song.....Thanks for sharing :wave:

I rarely allow Firefox to enable my Flash player, but I did for this video. Very well done indeed. It is my favorite railroad song and I have a vinyl of each of the artists doing it. I even managed to catch Arlo Guthrie live in San Francisco singing it.

Bill

I remember hearing that a while ago. I believe my dad had it on his iPhone. Anyways, great song and video!

Davis

OkOKOKOK I have just got on to this thread and I haven't even had a chance to see the video I know this song well and I think the best singer of this song was
Hank Snow
anyway I would like to see the video of this song that everyone is talking about

And to the person who is so negitive about the video
GROW UP

Back