Changing default North on a route ??

edion2

Hello,

I'm merging smaller piece of my existing route in a different location.

I noticed that I can not change the direction of the sections (smaller route) being merged. I don't see a command that allows me to rotate the new route being merged. Is it possible to rotate before actually placing it in its final position?

If that is not possible, is there a way to change the default NORTH of an existing route before attempting to merge it into another route ??

I probably just missed something somewhere because it would seem quite reasonable to be able to rotate the direction of a route being merged.

This is a new experience for me with the merge feature. I've never needed it before.

Thanks
Ed

I tried to do this once by turning my computer desk around, but to no avail! I've seen this feature suggested before, and it would be a fine addition to the program, but alas, it's not currently possible.

I tried to do this once by turning my computer desk around, but to no avail! I've seen this feature suggested before, and it would be a fine addition to the program, but alas, it's not currently possible.

Ed
You can't just turn your desk around. You have to turn around with it.
Mike

Ed
You can't just turn your desk around. You have to turn around with it.
Mike

I can't; I'm currently fused to my chair after ten years of sitting here. On the bright side, maggots are quite nutritious!

Okay, that was bad, please forgive my reference to current events....

Thanks Everyone,

Merging feature can really be cool . . . if they every decide to finish making the feature REALLY useful by allowing "merging route rotation".

I guess its a "nice try but NO CIGAR" so far . . . :'(

Thanks
Ed

Back