CDP Problems

yoshicool

61264!
Could someone please help me as i am only able to download files from dls no CDP files show in the game any help would be appriciated

Try what Natvander wrote in different thread...

Try taking the assets.tdx and assets.bku files out of the Trainz directory and restart CMP. It may take a while to reload. By removing them and not deleting them, you can always replace them if something horribly goes wrong. (Natvander).

Once you restart CMP it should rebuild your contents database. Could take awhile to rebuild.
(Your assets.tdx or assets.bku could be corrupt, and that's possibly why no additional assets are showing up).
If that doesn't work, just put the orginal .tdx & .bku files back to the directories you tranferred them out of.
Cheers... Mac

Try taking the assets.tdx and assets.bku files out of the Trainz directory and restart CMP. It may take a while to reload. By removing them and not deleting them, you can always replace them if something horribly goes wrong. (Natvander).

Once you restart CMP it should rebuild your contents database. Could take awhile to rebuild.
(Your assets.tdx or assets.bku could be corrupt, and that's possibly why no additional assets are showing up).
If that doesn't work, just put the orginal .tdx & .bku files back to the directories you tranferred them out of.
Cheers... Mac
How do i take them out?

Back