Car Horns

dragonharh

Acount Deleted
Is there a way to adjust the car horns on a road They go off every 2 scens ( langten the time between horn sounding ) and its annoying giving a guy a headache around here you may here some one sound there horn ones in a and a wile.

You mean like the cars blowing their horns at a crossing while they are waiting for the gates to go up?

No its not the crossings its the horns all to gather going off one after another.

Is there a way to adjust the car horns ?

"in other words so the horns don't go off Evey 2 sec or lanthen the time between honks or a option that lets you turn the car sounds ( horns ) off/on".

Sorry shod have explained abut better.

Last edited:
Thanks Dave

How do I change cars in car spawns there some I wont and others I don't how would I find out about swopping cars for others ones?

Thanks Dave

How do I change cars in car spawns there some I wont and others I don't how would I find out about swopping cars for others ones?

You have to find the Region you are using. Open if for edit then swap out the cars & Kuids you want with the cars you don't want in the Config. You can also add a bunch of cars if you want to.

I did do that there not showing up in the spawns i may not be adding them in the right way assuming I can add any car I wont to.

Last edited:
The cars have to be of kind Trackside to work in TS2010 and up. So unfortunately you can't just use any vehicle.

Kieran.

Yea I'm finding that out now and there are cars I wont but there not a Trackside vehicle.

How would I go about covering them into a workable spawn car ?

Back