Cant Patch Trainz

Bry11

Hi,
I have Trainz 2009 with the Build Number of 38017 and my trainz wont patch. I got the patch 38017 to 40040 and it comes up with patching. Then it pops up with patch failed aborting patch. This happened about 3 times. Can anyone help me out with this?
Thanks and Cheers,
Brian

Is the patcher finding your 2009 installation? Since you have several versions installed it could be seeing one of the previous versions and so announcing it can't patch them which is true.

I experienced the same trouble it got halfway through then simply stopped. My only way to fix it was to save the libaries, Uninstall TS2009, Install TS2010 then import the old libaries all patches for TS2010 have been successful so far.

How often does it have to be said that when the patched appears to be stalled at about 50%, it is really working very hard updating the database? The more objects that there are, the longer it has to work. So all those that spend hours downloading every object they can find without any thought as to whether or not they will ever use them, have to wait even longer than everyone else. :) By the same token, a new install with few objects besides the built-in ones, will update quicker.

Not often enough it would seem. Auran, please note, some more visual feedback is needed.

Back