Can't download DLC

railfanner563

I just bought the Industry Mayhem DLC from Steam and when I try to download it it just gives an error message"

the error messages says:

Package Installation Failed:
Error: TADCopy> Unable to copy file C:Users/User/AppData/Local/N3V Games/trs19/build 3n9a3d911/cache/internet/tvikucxq20.tzarc to C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/N3V Games/trs19/build 3n9a3d911/packages/900.tzarc (err 0x00000070)
Error: Installation of the content package '900' failed due to immovable existing data.
2 Errors, 0 warnings

I also can't find the 900.tzarc file in packages

The content shows you don't have the correct TRS19 version. The assets are all 5.0 so you must have TRS19 SP5 to use it.

Do you own the Steam version of TRS19? If so then DLC is downloaded from Steams servers automatically after the purchase. You do not need to do anything. You can right click on the icon or label for Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 in the Steam interface and choose Properties then click on DLC to see if your purchase completed and the route was installed. If it did not then you can contact Steam support directly or use the Helpdesk link above to contact N3V.

If you purchased TRS19 from the Trainz Store then Steam DLC will not install from Steam to non-Steam versions. Either request a refund from Steam if it has been less than 24 hours or contact the HelpDesk at the link at the top of this page.

Steam Versions of Trainz products are automatically kept up to date. All updates are forced on users whether they want them or not. The only version of TRS19 available on Steam is build 117026 which is the standard version of TRS19 SP5.

Just to follow up, I went to Steam and purchased the Newcastle Shunter session for the older ECML route from Tane. It installed automatically as I said above. When I went into TRS19 to run it I found that it showed the Download button in the session listings of the main interface. Clicking the button caused the Content Store interface to open on the update screen where an updated version was downloaded and installed. Perhaps your route has an update available?

I just bought the Industry Mayhem DLC from Steam and when I try to download it it just gives an error message"

the error messages says:

Package Installation Failed:
Error: TADCopy> Unable to copy file C:Users/User/AppData/Local/N3V Games/trs19/build 3n9a3d911/cache/internet/tvikucxq20.tzarc to C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/N3V Games/trs19/build 3n9a3d911/packages/900.tzarc (err 0x00000070)
Error: Installation of the content package '900' failed due to immovable existing data.
2 Errors, 0 warnings

I also can't find the 900.tzarc file in packages

From the sounds of it you don't have enough free space on the drive for Trainz to install the DLC file to (this has no issues with buying from Steam as its the same system). Make sure you have at least 20GB free as it requires about that much to download and then to install the DLC.

Info from the 'Troubleshooting' section on this page
https://support.trainzportal.com/in.../143/20/installing-the-boxed-edition-of-trs19

Cheers

Back