Can't delete a Portal in Surveyor 2.0

Hello,

I'm relatively new at building routes. I've recently converted the one that I was working on to Surveyor 2.0 using HD Terrain. I have two portals would to delete. Try as I might, they absolutely refuse to be deleted. I've tried to delete them in every layer possible, with no luck. The strange thing is that I can otherwise manipulate the portals as usual: they can be moved, individual spline end heights can be adjusted, the whole portal can be height adjusted. I just can't delete them! At this point, I might do something environmentally unfriendly and throw them in the river on my map so that I can't see them any more! 😜 Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

BTW, my Trainz Build is Trainz+ 122411

Check your layers and make sure you are on the same layer you placed the portal in.

If all else fails, switch to Classic Surveyor, click and X-it the old-fashioned way.

I have two portals would to delete. Try as I might, they absolutely refuse to be deleted.
If all else fails, switch to Classic Surveyor, click and X-it the old-fashioned way.

I reported this bug, that certain portals (not all) cannot be deleted in S20, a few beta versions ago. N3V QA got back to me with a confirmation that they were able to reproduce the problem. QAs response is shown below.

The issue is that selecting the item using those tools [Free Move or Fine Adjustment] only selects the track. The workaround is to use the Marquee select tool and then you can delete the portal. (It is still a bug that we need to address either with the content or code).

Back