Cannot validate my FCT on the Aerotrain

bushymo

I cannot validate my FCT on the Aerotrain and other ads for various Trainz Products, but that is where I end up after clicking on Validate after going to order history and selecting the appropriate invoice No.... After getting the daligue box that says, "you are about to validate your firist class ticket, if you choose not to ect. ok, or 'cancel', you end up being transferred to the page where the slideshow ads to purchase the aerotrain, duchess etc in the Auran Packs, but nowere do I see where to go next....I had no trouble downloading the various other things I have burchased, but the FCT seems like a FCT to a dead end.:confused:

Therefore I have had to go on downloading on the DLS without it, and put upw the slower speed of download... whaddoido (what do I do), or is this a glitch in the Planet Auran'....

It is reminiscent of validating your ticket on the Adelaide Metro and where you get the 'bip','bip', 'bip', with the red error cross icon telling you that your ticket has expired when you go to validate your bus or train ticket...:eek: :eek: I have put in a posting to the helpdesk, but has anyone else experienced this, and what is the cause? I have successfully installed all of the other items I have bought from the shop (ie digital downloads, and I am running the blue comet and the CONTZ, but I end up on the Aerotrain, or the Duchess and there is no validating machine working... eek!

Last edited:
The release date for the Aerotrain is currently posted to be 11/18/2011.

Try hitting the "Serial Number" tab, and then enter the serial for your FCT, as should have been provided to you.

You should then have FCT access to all items on the DLS, and get an e-mail notification when the Aerotrain is available for download.

Then... run Trainz main program, check for updates, download all...and you should be good till that beastly, yet beautiful, thing is released. (Assuming you are running TS12)

And...for some reason, no red-bar as a Trainz owner shows up for you on my screen...so you may want to make sure your copy is registered.

Regards:

JohnMac

"Validate?" I'm not familiar with that. Go here:

https://www.auran.com/planetauran/AT_display_tickets.php

and click on "Activate". You may want to empty your download cart if anything's in it, and, if the FCT doesn't kick in within about half an hour, change the password in your Auran profile on Auran's site (it's under Edit Account, and you can use the same password) since this forces a refresh of your profile on Auran's end.

Back