can you...

You can use road track, which is simply track that looks like a road, and search the DLS for driveable vehicles, which are set up like locos. There are tons of busses. There are some cars too. Slugsmasher (I think) has a Model A Ford or a similar vehicle. It's been a while since I saw that. I have also used invisible track under a normal road with traffic, but the traffic does not react to your vehicle so if you are not at the exact speed the cars will drive through you. I also saw somewhere in the forums that there is a trick to get a camera view from a road vehicle. I don't know what version that works in though. I don't think there is any way to drive freely as far as steering since the vehicles have to be on some kind of track.

Search title and enter Bus AlexRH Boroline drivable. Also search traffic, drivable, drive ect. I copied and pasted the name of that bus so if everything shows up in bold print on this reply I don't know how to fix it.

Thanks to Zec:

Each version of Trainz (Well, TRS04, TRS06, and TC1/2 anyway, not sure about earlier versions) had these sorts of things:

TRS04 has (that I know of):
alt + MMMG - randomly places trees, textures and hills/pits on the empty map
alt + fly - allows you to 'fly' around the map, and view from practically any angle
alt + walk - allows you to move around at 'head' height around the map
alt + smite - removes the menus, and allows you to 'destroy' objects/areas of the map. Click on an object, and a lighting bolt shoots down. The object is then deleted and a burnt looking texture is placed where the object was.
alt + lucyinthesky - makes the sky go psychadelic
alt + carz - then mouse click on a car on the road and you'll get to ride in it.

Back